Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Recreation 2 part 2

Interpretation: I feel like my piece was easy to interpret. It is a self portrait done in the same manner as another portrait. The only difference would be that i am facing the other direction compared to the girl in the original.
Evaluation: Based on the critique the biggest thing that i needed to fix was the background. i either needed to choose a background that was the same or one texture and color behind me. Or i should have edited my picture so that there was no background. I could probably also play around with the exposure some more. The exposure was good but i think i could have pushed it just a little farther than i did.
Extenstion: I could use this picture as a starting off point to do many portraits that would be closer to the person. Also i think i would want this extension to have the people all wear wraps or something on there head. Also playing with the different prints of the fabrics that they could where would be interesting as well. In my picture i used clothing that had different prints on them so that they would contrast each other and i would like to do that more in my pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment