Sunday, October 24, 2010

Blog #19

Can you think of anything that:

1) should not be photographed? Why?





I don't think there is anything that could not be photographed. I think that someone out there would say that an object could be captured and another person could say that the same object cannot be captured.

2) cannot be photographed? Why?
I think that we things become very dark it makes it more difficult to photograph. also places that might be dangerous to travel to might become more of a challenge to photograph and therefore cannot be photographed.
and

3) you do not want to photograph? Why?
I dont think that i could say right now that there is anything i that i would not want to photograph. I mean i would say my point of view might be to photograph something once before i would say that i would not want to photograph it. I kind of like the saying try something once before you say you dont like it and i believe that it applies here to this situation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment