Monday, November 22, 2010

Blog #24

A. Pick two images from any of the “constructed reality” photographers presented in class or linked on the assignment sheet. Describe how you could recreate these two images on a “smaller scale”. 

I think that it would be interesting to create both of these images through toys. It would make them that more interesting. They would be a constructed reality within a constructed reality. It would be more difficult to do but it should be possible one way or the other.



B. Describe your plans for your self-proposed final project (if the plan is the same as before, paste it here again and give a bit more detail). During the final critique for Assignment #5, you will discuss/present these ideas to the class. 
I am planning to use my smile face mug that i used in my one portrait image to do a series of them. This time instead of creating a background that would be the same for everyone, i want to capture them in there natural environment with the mug. I thing it is going to be interesting to see there eye expressions since we will not be able to see their mouth expressions. I have not decided on how many pictures i want to print or take for the final project but i know i want it to be at least 20 of them. We will see how many i can get. I also have not decided how i am going to display them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment